The Formal Education Programme existed right from the inception of the Diocese in 1968 with the aim of facilitating provision of quality learning facilities and environment in which students would be enabled to develop their mind fully.
To provide quality formal education based on Christian values
- 40 pre-primary schools
- 22 Church private primary schools.
- 26 Church private secondary schools.
- Over 100 Church-sponsored primary schools.
- Over 100 church sponsored secondary schools.
- Abstinence and behaviour Change.
- Development of the schools (church private).
- Imparting academic knowledge