The department consists of two programmes
- Formal Education
The Formal Education Programme existed right from the inception of the Diocese in 1968 with the aim of facilitating provision of quality learning facilities and environment in which students would be enabled to develop their mind fully.
To provide quality formal education based on Christian values
- 40 pre-primary schools
- 22 Church private primary schools.
- 26 Church private secondary schools.
- Over 100 Church-sponsored primary schools.
- Over 100 church sponsored secondary schools.
- Abstinence and behaviour Change.
- Development of the schools (church private).
- Imparting academic knowledge
The health programme was initiated in 1990 to provide preventive and curative services to all people without discrimination of religion or race and also to alleviate human suffering whether physical, social or otherwise
To facilitate the provision of quality and affordable healthcare to the community, through the Diocesan health units.
Provision of affordable and high quality healthcare to the sick