The CDN Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented CEO/ HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR.
Provide efficient and productive administrative support by coordinating hospital activities in a manner that ensure holistic provision of medical services in line with the vision and mission of Mercy Mission Hospital Annex.
|· Responsible for the day to day operations of the hospital by ensuring that the staff, equipment, work schedules and work flow is smoothly carried out.
· Responsible for developing and implementation of hospital’s policies, rules and regulations and programmes.
· Ensure that the hospital is performing in line with the Strategic Plan.
· Leading and facilitating implementation of hospital strategies, programmes, policies in the hospital.
· Support and uphold effective public relations with the County Government, National Government, all relevant Medical Boards, patients, relatives, suppliers and the community.
· Ensures that, there is full compliance with the existing statutory requirement and regulations and that all the required licenses are obtained in time.
· Representing the Hospital in formal and informal forums.
· Leading and participating in budgeting process and ensure proper controls.
· Monitoring implementation and review of financial performance.
· Submission of financial reports monthly to the, Hospital finance committee and Hospital management Team and also regular briefing to the Board of Management.
· Secretary to the Hospital Management Team and the Board of Management.
· Overall responsible for hospital assets i.e. infrastructure, equipment, vehicles, licences and ensuring availability when required.
· Ensuring best customer experience for both internal and external customers.
· Regular briefing to the Board of Management.
· Managing external communication.
· Approving procurements as per the Procurement Policy, LPOs, Bids analysis, signing and negotiating contracts in liaison with the BOM.
· Approving Payment, cheques/Transfers for hospital.
· Approving staff locums and employment requests.
· Convening Board of Management meetings.
· Leading and setting best practices in the hospital, benchmarking and searching for new opportunities for the hospital growth.
· Ensuring smooth running of all departments and the inter-relations.
|ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|· Masters in Business Administration/ Healthcare Management.
· Bachelors degree – Healthcare Management/ Business Administration/ Public Health /Nursing.
· Post graduate diploma in Hospital Administration/Hospital Planning.
· Senior Management course.
|JOB SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES|
|· Financial management
· Health management
· Information Technology
· Team player
· Customer care
· Time management
· Attention to details
|· 10 years in a busy Hospital 5 years should be at managerial level.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
So as to be received by 24th July 2019. Candidates MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.